|Type / Tags||Mastering Suite|
Windows 7 - Windows 10
OS X 10.8 - OS X 10.11
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
The basic concept behind Coral mastering channel strip and Coral REEF mastering bundle was a transparent audio processor, a strategy not commonly used by other manufacturers. The mastering wide-band EQ offers a unique and innovative design including four EQ bands and a two filter section with gentle slopes and sub-Bessel configuration. The Chimera mastering compressor is also a unique and innovative mastering processor, thanks to the high number of rectifiers in the detector section, but also due to a soft-clipping strategy in order to preserve transients from being cut-off hard. The Coral bundle also includes a mastering elliptical filter for stereo field control and a high resolution mastering pre-amplifier based on transformer technology.
Coral mastering channel strip
Includes Coral mastering wide-band equalizer and Coral Chimera mastering compressor. Both channels can be linked or switched from stereo to mid side operation. The central section includes an elliptical filter, a preamp simulation and three routing configurations to improve workflow flexibility.
Coral mastering wild-band equalizer
The mastering wide-band EQ includes four gentle slope equalization bands. Low-pass and high-pass filters show a 12 dB 2-pole slope and are built in a sub-Bessel configuration.
• Low Frequency: 15 steps from 22 Hz to 324 Hz. Gain from -12dB to +12dB. Shape shelf to bell.
• Low Mid Frequency: 15 steps from 67 Hz to 945 Hz. Gain from -12dB to +12dB Variable Q bell shape.
• High Mid Frequency: 15 steps from 1.1 kHz to 14.5 kHz. Gain from -12dB to +12dB. Variable Q bell shape.
• High Frequency: 15 steps from 1.7 kHz to 25.6 kHz. Gain from -12dB to +12dB. Shape shelf to bell.
• Low Cut Filter: 10 steps from 7 Hz to 60 Hz. 12 dB per octave slope.
• High Cut Filter: 10 steps from 8 kHz to 36 kHz. 12 dB per octave slope.
Coral mastering compressor
Chimera mastering compressor it is a modern design compressor with high number of rectifiers in detector section and soft-clipping signal strategy in order to preserve transients.
• Detector: 9 types, C1 to C6 plus Acquamarine, Sand and Ultramarine.
• Attack: from fast to slow.
• Release: from fast to slow.
• Attack Envelope Shape Modulation (SHMOD): from 0 to 4.
• Threshold: from 0 to 64 dB.
• Mix: from 0% (dry) to 100% (wet).
• Makeup: from 0 to +24 dB.
• Side-chain: on and off.
Coral mastering elliptical filter
The Coral mastering filter is a stereo field control with a 1-pole filter crossover followed by a stereo image controller allowing to change the stereo width of incoming signals below a user-defined frequency.
• Cut-off Filter: 20 steps from 40 Hz to 360 Hz.
• Width: from -100% (mono) to +100% (extra-wide stereo).
High resolution mastering transformer preamplifier
The Coral mastering preamplifier includes three high-resolution types: coral simulation, tape simulation, and air simulation, all preamps types are available in mono and stereo.
• Input trim: from -12 dB to +12 dB.
• Preamp type: coral, tape and air.
• Challenge-response authorization system allowing two computers activation per each license.
• Trial version work four weeks, trial license allow two computers activation per each license.
• Support operation systems: OS X and Windows.
• Supported plug-in formats: VST2, AAX, and AU.
• Supported architectures: 32 and 64-bits.
Price and availability:
• Coral commercial version: €199. Available as a digital download immediately after payment.
• Coral Trial version: free 4 week test license. Available as a digital download immediately after €0.00 payment.
About Acqua Effect plug-ins:
An Acqua plug-in is a stand-alone skinned Nebula library, in other words it is a software product developed as a parametrization of one or more Nebula's instances. Parametrization is achieved using the script languages proprietary to Acustica Audio and does not require external tools and compilers.
About Acustica Audio:
Acustica Audio is a company that is active in the field of information technology and audio engineering. The company's goal is to provide the most authentic reproduction of sampled vintage gear and other high-end hardware devices. Over the years it has become well known for audio plug-ins, by manufacturing its own software products and marketing them both in Italy and worldwide. Acustica technology is based on a software engine of DSP (Digital Signal Processing) developed by Acustica Audio that emulates other DSPs, by modelling them through a proprietary sampling technique. Unlike the audio sampler, which is an electronic musical instrument able to capture and reproduce audio samples, Acustica technology can sample and emulate the behavior of an audio processor, by reproducing its harmonic response, harmonic distortion and dynamic response as time and other external variables (like user controls) change.