|Product||Crystal Glasses V3|
|Type / Tags||Sampled Crystal GlassAmbientKontakt Instrument|
|Kontakt 4Kontakt 5|
The Sound On Sound 5 star rated Crystal Glasses sample library from Bolder Sounds for NI Kontakt 4 & 5 has been updated to version 3. Enhanced KSP scripting by Bo Clausen has turned this library into a virtual crystal synthesizer which resides within Kontakt. Sampled articulations include morphs, singing, bowed, granular and hit crystal glasses. Also included is a entirely redesigned effects section as well as new filter and LFO sections.
Features of the Crystal Glasses V3 Sample Library for NI Kontakt:
- The ability to save and recall up to six Presets per Preset drop-down Menu.
- There are 11 Preset drop-down Menus - Layer, LFO, Filter, EQ, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Rotator, Delay, Space and Reverb Presets .
- A very advanced Pitch Wheel control where you have independent Up/Down controls and a special setting that only bends the last played note.
- Freely assignable Key-Switches for all the Layer buttons.
- Humanize randomization of Timing, Tuning and Velocity.
- A Key Switch Page where you can freely assign which key will trigger the various Key Switches.
- Many example Kontakt instruments that demonstrate the wide range of sound sculpting possibilities.
The full uncompressed size of this library is 490 MB. It has been Kontakt compressed (.ncw) down to 254 MB for convenience of downloading and rapid loading into Kontakt.
The Crystal Glass V3 library is available at a introductory price of $39.00 until November 1, 2014.