|Type / Tags||Synth (Hybrid)|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Cubits Evolution is a ROM Synthesizer with a multitude of different sounds to suit any producers needs. Evolution enables you to not only load presets with ROMs, but to also edit oscillators by changing wave types and editing effects directly, as no features are locked away from user.
Flexibility and usability are key to Evolution and it easy to browse presets by using category icons and categories to separate each section of presets. Not only that but the ability to favourite any preset you want. Also included is a very easy but very flexible search feature which with just a few keywords you can find the perfect presets for you. Each preset has been named in a way that resembles to the designer what it sounds like. Also there is a description for each preset which is searchable as well.
- Extensive library of over 500 presets with more expansions available.
- 4 Oscillators each with 6 waveforms (Sine, Saw, Square, Triangle, Vintage Saw, Noise) and Pan, Transpose Fine Tune control.
- ROM oscillator with up to 4 layers each layer can consist of 127 samples, which are looped or one shots with velocity control on each layer. Each layer has Pan, Fine Tune and Transpose modulation and control options.
- Mod Matrix with 8 Sources and 8 Destinations.
- Arp/Sequencer with up to 64 steps, Each Layer/Oscillator can consist of an arp/seq, 30 Tempo Sync Options, Note Length Control, Note Velocity.
- Control, 4 Octave Range, 6 Arp Modes including (Up, Down, Up-Down, Random, Arp>Matrix, Sequencer).
- Arp Preset Saving/Loading, Copy and Paste functions to copy steps from different parts, Use of arp as a modulation source.
- 2 LFOs with 30 Tempo Sync options, Free mode so you control the LFO rate, 4 waveform choices and ability to sync both LFOs together.
- 6 Effects including (Chorus, Decimator, Distortion, EQ, Reverb and Delay).
- 8 Filter choices including Lowpass/Highpass/Bandpass 12db, Lowpass/Highpass/Bandpass 24db, Lowpass/Highpass/Bandpass 48db.
- Glide (Portamento) control for voices.
- Pitch Bend semitone range control.