|Product||D15/2 Analog Drum Machine|
|Developer||The Lower Rhythm|
|Type / Tags||Drum Synth|
The D15/2 is a stereo, vintage-style analog drum module with a huge number of tweakable settings, allowing the user to alter nearly every possible parameter that defines how the drum voices sound. Geared towards analog fatness and crunchy glitch, the D15/2 packs a total of 16 voices (including a twin bass drum channel), global and channel-dedicated bit crushers as well as an output consisting of two stereo channels: clean and dirty (tube amp simulator w/added bit crusher and tube drive stage). With an uncommon variation in control parameters and a great sounding engine, the D15/2 provides all of the vintage bass and modern, overdriven chaos that anyone could ever ask for.
- Fully stereo.
- 16 voices including a two-voice bass drum.
- Control over a myriad sound parameters.
- 'Tube' emulated dirty output channel with pre/post gain.
- Global bit crusher and tube drive.
- Channel bit crushers for BD, Snare and HiHat.