Deconstructor takes your input signal, splits it into 8 equal pieces and lets you then determine how these pieces should be arranged and processed. While the algorithm itself is pretty simple, a broad variety of "classic" effects can be reproduced in a very simple way, for example Pitchshifting, Autopanner, Tremolo, Delay, Simple Reverb, Simple Vocoder, and so on. But don't forget that its true power lies in the combination of different processing methods to produce new, strange and sometimes very exciting effects: mangle your drumloops into something completely different, transform voices into a cacophony, let your rhythms shake.
Deconstructor Basic is Freeware.
Deconstructor Pro offers the following additional features and advantages:
- 2 additional filters (Screamer and BitCrusher).
- 2 additional effects (Robotize and Chorus).
- Full MIDI control: control ANY slider with ANY MIDI CC.
- MIDI learn mode: unknown incoming CCs can be mapped to sliders.
- Trigger slots with MIDI note on/off commands.
- An additional VSTi version: an instrument with support for loading WAV files, ideal for loops.
- More preset banks.
- Optimized performance in both versions.
- Enhanced user support, every problem will be tried to solve as quickly as possible.
- Special preview/beta/freeware/offers available for registered users.