|Type / Tags||Multi FXAmpAuto FilterCabinetChorusCompressorDelayDistortionEQExpanderFilterFlangerModulation (Flanger / Phaser / Chorus / Tremolo)Noise GateOverdrivePhaserReverbTrance GateTremolo|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Destroyer 3 is a Multi-FX VST plugin for windows. It's a collection of high quality effects gathered in a single plugin with an easy to use interface and a flexible signal routing. In addition to the effects, there are also LFOs, step LFOs and envelops that can be used to modulate some of the main parameters of the plugin and create movements and morphing sounds. This is ideal specially for sound designers who want fast results and sometimes a complete transformation of their sounds.
Included in Destroyer 3:
- Noise gate / Expander.
- Over drive.
- Tube Distortion.
- Lo-Fi: Sample and bit rate reduction.
- Cabinet simulator.
- 2 SVF Filters with built in auto filter.
- Parametric EQ.
- 3 Delay units with filters and ping pong mode.
- Reverb. Simple and advanced modes.
- Limiter (+Soft Clipper).
- Stereo control (width, pan and offset).
- Stereo Trance Gate with up to 64 steps and 8 bar sync.
- 2 Step LFOs.
- 6 LFOs.
- 3 Envelopes with an advanced line editor.
- Customizable theme color.
- Matrix with 12 connections.
- FX routing.
- Sub preset for big modules.
Changes in Version 3.0.4:
- Compressor: No more unwanted clipping specially when the input is too loud.
- Limiter: Small bug in look ahead time is fixed.
- Skin: Retouched and cleaned up the rust.
- Authorization: Sometimes the plugin could stuck in demo mode after registering. Fixed now.
Changes in Version 3.0.3:
- Fixed: Ping pong delay feed back.
- Fixed: Filter 2, 303 HP mode.
- Updated guitar preset bank.
- Added delay Compensation info that can be accessed from the DAW. There is only a maximum of 50 samples delay, when using look ahead time on the limiter.
- GUI enhancements.
- Mute during preset change.
Changes in Version 3.0.2:
- Limiter: bug fix.
- Auto Filter: bug fix.
- Chorus: bug fix.
- Protection: Changed to serial.
- Minor GUI changes.
This update is focused on optimizing the plugin. The overall CPU usage is about 10-15% less than previous version. Some GUI changes has been made to increase the performance. And there is also a new feature that limits the processing when there is no sound.
Changes in v3.0.1:
- Preset manager: Smoother preset changes.
- Delay: Fixed 1 bar delay time.
- Reverb: Optimized.
- All filters: Optimized.
- Lofi: Optimized.
- Distortion: Optimized.
- Overdrive: Optimized.
- Limiter: Optimized.
- Amp: Optimized.
- EQ: Optimized.
- Phaser: Optimized.
- Chorus: Optimized.
- Flanger: Optimized.
- Compressor: Optimized.
- Stereo: Optimized.
- GUI: Brighter background with some minor changes.
- GUI: Reduced some elements to increase the performance.
- Smart processing: Less CPU usage when there is no audio.
- The plugin is now available only for 49$.
Download and try the latest version from here.