DirectEMX is a plug-in that makes it possible to use your Korg Electribe MX in your host.
- Control and automation of all the EMX parameters from your DAW. That includes Synth, drum and common/fx parts.
- Pattern import/export in fxb/fxp standard format.
- Reception of pattern bank sysex dumps, that makes it possible to import all the internal patterns of the EMX in DirectEMX.
With DirectEMX you can use your EMX like a Virtual instrument in Cubase, Live, FL Studio, etc.
You'll be able to:
- Save/Load your project without worrying about the state of the EMX, the plug-in will ensure the sync.
- Automate all the parameters to create new evolving sounds easily. Why not simulating an LFO on your filter cutoff for example?.
- Copy/paste parts or patterns.
- Use a clean interface that shows the "real" knob values. That includes the mix view and oscillator model shape, while keeping the same approach as the original hardware.
- See the knobs movements in real time, for the host automation but also for the EMX internal motion sequences.
- Edit and reverse-engineer patch more easily.