|Type / Tags||DJ MixerDJ Tool|
djDecks is a mixing program for DJs.
- Play MP3, WMA, OGG, FLAC and WAV files in up to 3 decks as well as Audio CDs.
- Change pitch with 4 different ranges from +/-8% to +/-100%.
- Change volume, play and pause (instant-start) with low latency (up to 2ms with ASIO, up to 10ms with DirectSound).
- Edit ID3v2 tags for mp3's and the ogg vorbis tag for ogg files.
- Fast and accurate automatic BPM detection.
- Pre-Listening through Soundcard rear-out, Left/Right splitter or a Second Soundcard.
- Mix on an external mixer: Player 1 to Front Out, Player 2 to Rear Out or Player 1 to Soundcard 1, Player 2 to Soundcard 2.
- DirectSound or ASIO output.
- Spectrum analyzer, stereo VU Meter.
Effects (on each deck):
- 3-band equalizer with on the fly changeable frequencies.
- Echo/Sampler/Looping: Create echo effect, high pass and low pass filter available on echoed sound. Echo/Loop time configurable up to 8 beats. Volume of buffer and source both configurable. Easy looping with shortcut keys.
- Flanger. Automatic or Manual. Configurable Strength.
- Gapper effect.
- Automatic 0dB limiter to prevent clipping.
- Tempo Control: Change speed without changing pitch, or change pitch without changing speed.
- Crossfader with 4 different fade-presets.
- Spectrum Analyzer, stereo VU meter.
- 3 equalizer-band crossfaders.
- Limiter to prevent clipping.
- Output samplerate up to 48kHz.
External Hardware Supported:
- External analog mixer supported.
- DMC1 and DAC2 mp3 controllers supported (beta).
- Hercules DJ Console.
- FinalScratch, VirtualDJ, SSL and MsPinky digital vinyl records to control your music.
- Record your mix in mp3, wave or ogg format.
- Charts generated based on the songs you played.
- Create your own skins with djdecks' advanced skinning system.
- Separate BPM Analyzer to batch analyze your complete music library.
- Easily navigate through your music directories.
- Shows all songs based on id3v1, id3v2 and ogg tag information (title, BPM, length,...).
- Sort your music in crates.
- Save playlist in WinAmp playlist format, or to HTML.
- Open WinAmp playlists.
- Drag&Drop songs from windows explorer.
- Shows.cue +.mp3 files (as extracted with EAC for example) as directory.