The DM-3200 mixing console features 32 full-featured channels and 16 returns for a total of 48 channels at mixdown - even at its full 96kHz / 24-bit audio resolution. It has 4-band fully-parametric EQ and dynamics on every channel and two effects processors, each capable of running the built-in TC Works Reverb processor. Surround mixing is available with up to 6.1-channel panning, and the optional IF-SM/DM expansion card adds surround monitoring and downmixing to the DM-3200.
The DM-3200 provides a new way to record with DAW recording software. With the addition of an optional expansion card, the IF-FW/DM FireWire interface, the DM-3200 becomes a 24-channel computer audio interface, making it a complete studio solution for professional DAW recording. Built-in HUI and Mackie Control emulation allows the console to function as a flexible control surface for workstation software.
- 32 channels and 16 auxiliary returns for 48 total inputs.
- 16 busses - configurable as two 6.1 surround sends.
- 8 Aux Sends.
- 16 analog mic/line inputs with phantom power for condenser mics, analog inserts and -20dB pad switch.
- 24 channels of TDIF and 8 channels of ADAT built in.
- 2 expansion card slots support optional FireWire, ADAT, AES/EBU, Analog & TDIF cards.
- Dedicated cascade port supports cascade of two DM-3200s.
- Per channel LED ring encoders for pan, aux sends and EQ.
- Built-in DAW control.
- All inputs, effects and processing are available at 96k -- no features are sacrificed at full sampling rate.
- Transport controls control DAW, HDR or tape playback.
- Dedicated DAW control surface layer for Digidesign Pro Tools, Cakewalk SONAR, MOTU DP, Apple Logic, Steinberg Cubase and Nuendo.
- Powerful automation with touch-sensitive motorized faders.
- 4-band parametric EQ and dynamics on each channel.
- 32-bit internal resolution with 64-bit EQ resolution.
- Two built-in effects processors include TC Works reverb processing.
- Flexible routing - route from virtually any input to any output.
- Back up mix data to convenient Compact Flash media slot or to USB.
- Optional MU-1000 meter bridge.
- Stylish, professional design with rear panel I/O connections.
- TASCAM Mixer Companion software (Win XP/OS X) with:
- Driverless USB connection to computer.
- Backup/restore data via USB.
- On screen timecode, transport and meter displays.
- Maximum overall dimensions (w x d x h): 27.6" x 32.9" x 9.1" (700mm x 836mm x 230mm).
- Weight 52.8lbs (24kg).