Standard parametric equalizers have three parameters - central frequency, Q factor and gain amount. After you set them filter works statically independent of incoming signal. DQ65 alters the gain dynamically with two parameters: one gain for high amplitude, other for low. Frequency and Q factor don't change - they operate the same as in standard EQ. This plugin is designed primarily for track equalization, especially for instruments with wide and varying dynamic range.
- 5 peak minimum-phase stereo filters;
- Two gain controls per filter, for high and low amplitudes;
- Scalable envelope follower that determines high/low blending;
- Low and high-cut filters with two slopes (1st/2nd order for LCF, 2nd/3rd for HCF filter);
- Band-pass monitoring for each peak filter;
- 32-bit internal precision with zero latency and low CPU consumption;