DR-910 is a drum machine inspired by one of the most known percussive instruments that massively helped to define the sound of modern electronic music.
DR-910 VSTi is a faithful reproduction of the original device: each sound section (bassdrum, snare drum, etc.) has been developed to sound and act as similar as possible to the original instrument. The plugin includes also some extra features not available in the hardware version: a reverb unit with independent send controls for each sound source, a compressor tailored to work with drum sounds (based on the same engine of MaxSynths DSP-1) and a Lo-Fi FX processor.
These extra features will help the user to quickly shape the sound as desired without using external plugins. However if you need to process the signal with external effects, each drum module can be routed to four different stereo outputs that can be independently processed in the DAW.
- Faithful emulation of the original sound.
- Four stereo outputs.
- Mute and pan options for each instrument.
- Independent send level to the built-in reverb unit for each instrument.
- Built-in compressor featuring IDP circuit.
- Built-in reverb unit routable to output 1-4.
- Lo-Fi FX with three independent modes.
- Full MIDI support through MIDI CC#.
- Behringer BCR-2000 custom template.
- Easy to operate.
- Low CPU usage.
Available at MaxSynths.com