DvnKeyFilter is a low pass filter with the cutoff frequency controlled by key tracking and a second parameter "Expression" assignable to any MIDI cc (or disable it and use your DAW envelopes).
- Low pass filter.
- Filter "base" cutoff controlled by the last input key.
- Expression control opens/closes the filter.
- Filter envelope controls (attack and release times).
- Control the shape of the mapping of the expression with the Input Curve knob.
- Input MIDI filtering to ignore keyswitches and MIDI channels.
- Input gain, output gain and dry/wet knobs.
- Peak meters for input and output.