DX Reverb Light is based on a reduced version of the DX Reverb. DX Reverb Light allows you to simulate anything from small rooms with sudden attacks and coloration characteristic of small spaces to large natural-sounding spaces with spread attack and build of a concert hall.
It contains only one simplified algorithm of the 11 algorithms that are available with the full DX Reverb. DX Reverb Light doesn't support MIDI, while the DX Reverb features full MIDI implementation for parameter automation and preset recall via standard MIDI messages.
- True stereo reverbs that will not affect stereo imaging.
- 64-bit internal precision.
- 24-bit/96kHz audio support.
- Highly optimized DSP code.
- Ultra clean and noiseless processing.
- Factory presets.
- Parameter automation (depending on host application).
- Stereo out (mono->stereo, stereo->stereo).