|Type / Tags||FM Synth|
DX7 V: Notoriously tricky to program, Arturia's recreation is designed to simplify the process and expand its synth capabilities with a mod matrix, customizable envelopes, extra waveforms, a 2nd LFO, effects, sequencer, arpeggiator, and more.
- 32 original DX7 algorithm.
- All DX7 original parameters.
- Original DX7 SysEx import.
- 25 available waveforms per operators.
- 6 Operators with multi-mode filter and feedback per operators.
- DX7, DADSR and Multi-Segments envelopes (syncable and loopable) per operators.
- 2 Modulation envelopes.
- 4 assignable macros.
- Advanced modulation matrix.
- A step sequencer, 2 LFOs with 6 waveforms and an arpeggiator.
- 4 FXs slots that can be routed in parallel or in serie.
- An oscilloscope.
- Vintage and Modern DAC Mode for a proper emulation of the DX7 converter.
- 32 voices of polyphony.
- 4 voices of unison with unison detune.
- 436 factory presets.