|Product||E&F2M - Dual MIDI adapter|
|Type / Tags||Foot ControllerPedal to USBUSB-MIDIUSB-MIDI Expression Pedal Controller|
|This is a Hardware product|
|I/O||¼” Expression Pedal¼” Line InMIDI Out|
|Driver||No Driver Required|
The E&F2M adapter is intended for use with existing footswitches and sustain pedals.
A conveniently placed pedal with MIDI functionality may be the missing element in your live performances, because it's the guitar or keyboard that's the most important thing in your hands.
This adapter will bring your computer and your real-world signal path together. This little box takes the expression and footswitch pedal outputs and converts them to MIDI. Next, the MIDI is transferred to your DAW via a Micro-USB output.
It can be used to turn pedals on or off in amp simulators or to switch entire sets of sounds.
Use this adapter with an ordinary sustain pedal. We know that playing without a sustain pedal is just not the same thing, and there are situations when you can't connect the pedal to your keyboard or other instruments. With this adapter, thanks to MIDI, you will be able to incorporate the effect into your playing.
Simply connect a standard expression pedal, sustain pedal or footswitch (1-button and 2-buttons) to the adapter and to the USB port and it will be recognised as a MIDI device.
Functions configurable by the software, independently for each switch and expression pedal:
- MIDI Channel.
- MIDI Message Type
- Control Change (CC).
- Program Change.
- Pitch Bend Change.
- Polyphonic Key Pressure (Aftertouch).
- Channel Pressure (Aftertouch).
- Note On.
- System Real-Time (Clock, Start, Stop, Continue).
- Toggle Mode
- On/Off (2 configurable MIDI values).
- Impulse (1 configurable MIDI value).
- Toggle Controller/Program number.
- Up/down Controller/Program number.
- Toggle Note number.
- Start/Stop | Continue/Stop.
- Tap Tempo (MIDI clock).
- MIDI Output Range.
- MIDI parameter value (depends on MIDI Message type, e.g. CC #).
- Reversed Mode.
- Controller/Program parameters (depends on Toggle Mode).
- Pedal Calibration.
- Factory Reset.
- Input: 2 × TRS jack socket ¼" (6.35 mm) suitable for all standard expression pedals and 1-button and 2-buttons foot-switches.
- Output: Micro-USB socket.
- Included Accessories: 15 cm USB standard A-type male cable, for connection to any USB port on your computer.
- Power Source: USB bus.
- Power Consumption: ~40mA @ 5V.
- Data Transmission: Class-compliant MIDI over USB.
- Weight: TODO 47 g (1.3 oz.).
- Dimensions: 83 × 40 × 25 mm (3.3" × 1.6" × 1.0").
- The adapter is compatible with Windows PC, Linux and Mac computers as well as with iPad Pro (3rd generation) tablets.
The set does not include an expression pedal or a footswitch.