|Type / Tags||Multi FXEqualizer|
E Cue is a DJ style channel strip insert effect. It is designed to be used with programs such as Ableton Live, Fl Studio or Renoise etc, where you can play tracks and loops but lacks DJ controls in one simple, complete effect. It has everything a DJ needs, including; A large one knob filter, hi, mid and low eq, four tempo synced looper/stutter buttons, four effects buttons and delay and reverb sends.
- The one knob filter sweeps from low pass to high pass, with flat mode which is a clean filter sound and phat mode which adds a little colour to your tracks.
- The Eq knobs give you sound sculpting control over your tracks.
- Four Stutter/Loop buttons at 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 note rates, all tempo synced, add a little glitch or can be used to loop a section of a song.
- With four effect buttons: Trance Gate, Flanger, Phaser and Bit Crush you can add some color and flavour to your mix.
- Your audio can also be fed into a tempo synced Delay or Reverb for build up effects and seamless transitions.
- Keep an eye on your levels with the built in volume meter.