|Product||Electric 88 Piano|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Over time, vintage pianos tend to sound different from key to key. They detune, change in tone and become non-linear. The fascinating thing is that these audible imperfections creates a beautiful and unique instrument, one that can move you emotionally when you hear it.
This is something we kept in mind when creating the Electric 88. We decided to sample a unique "road-worn" piano, carefully capturing the non-linearity of the individual keys to preserve its charming character. When we sampled the piano, we had each key played multiple times by hand to give it a real human feel. The result is a phenomenal electric piano full of personality and a sound that will instantly be reminiscent of classic '70s pianos: full of funk and soul.
Electric 88 also gives you the tools to create a wide variety of diverse sounds. Use the mix section to control the level of the internal mechanics, tines and key-up sound, or the Formant control to shift the samples upward or downwards for an interesting new dimension of tone and character. Also included are high-quality tremolo, autopan, phaser, chorus and reverb effects and controls for boosting bass, mid and treble frequencies, making sure that Electric 88 always finds its way into the mix. Combine this with the compressor or amp, and you can achieve anything from mellow and heavenly jazz tones to distorted rock riffs.
- Unique instrument sampled from a "road-worn" vintage electric piano.
- Non-linear sampling for an individual sound and human feel.
- Mix section, compressor, amp and effects for creating classic and adventurous sounds.
- Includes tremolo, autopan, phaser, chorus and reverb.
- Can be used as a plugin or as a standalone instrument.
- NKS-ready for NI Komplete Kontrol and Maschine.