|Type / Tags||Electric SitarKontakt Instrument|
|Kontakt 4Kontakt 5|
3 independent sample sources were recorded from the Electric Sitar - neck and bridge pickup samples as well as a microphone signal. The mic samples give this instrument a very animated top end with the result being a bit of a acoustic-electric hybrid, giving us a closer emulation of a real sitar. Extensive KSP scripting by Bo Clausen will give the user a wide ranging of tonal color.
Features of the Kontakt Electric Sitar Sample Library:
- 3 velocity layers for all the sustain samples.
- Independent Volume and Tone/EQ control of each sample source - bridge and neck pickups as wel las mic samples.
- A very advanced scripted Pitch Bend and Vibrato control.
- Detailed Articulation control to emulate slurs (hammer-ons and pull-offs).
- Sampled Slides – both ascending and descending in half, whole and one and a half steps.
- Detailed KSP scripted control of Fretting Position on the neck of the guitar, including an Auto Fret Selection feature.
- A Key Switch Page where you can freely assign which key will trigger the various Key Switches.
- 9 different effects - each with its own Preset menus, so you can save and recall all the various parameters.
The full uncompressed size of this library is 2.6 GB. It has been Kontakt compressed (.ncw) down to 1.45 GB for convenience of downloading and rapid loading into Kontakt.
The Electric Sitar library is available at a introductory price of $44.95 through May 1, 2015.