No Longer Available
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Elektrik Piano fuses the four most legendary electric pianos of the last century into one charismatic software instrument. Elektrik Piano reproduces the beloved electro-magnetic sounds of the Fender Rhodes MK I and MK II, the Hohner Clavinet and the Wurlitzer piano with unparalleled authenticity and charm – making it an essential companion for studio and stage.
- Sample-based software instrument faithfully reproducing the sounds of Fender Rhodes MK I and MK II, Hohner Clavinet E7 and Wurlitzer A 200.
- Based on the powerful Kontakt sampling engine.
- Sophisticated multisampling with full-length samples captured in multiple velocities and special release-samples.
- Up to 256 simultaneous voices for virtually unlimited polyphony.
- Easy and intuitive user interface.
- Integrated effects include Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo, Reverb and more.
- Careful selection of highly playable presets included.
- Configurable performance sets for quick recall.
- Individual velocity curves to adapt to different keyboard characteristics.
Reviewed By willum
September 10, 2004
Reviewed By CANE CREEK
May 7, 2004
As always with this newer software installing is a pain in the arse as you have to register with native instruments who give you a code to get the thing working ,once you are accepted as a member of native instruments you then have to download a small program (DFD) to allow Elektrik piano to read the sound library from your hardrive.
Once up and running its very simple and easy to use (im using cubase sx 2.0 as my host)The effects are simple but effective Reverb,phaser,delay,bass,treble ,Nothing taxing on the brain compared to your average synth.
As with most NI softsynths it works in standalone or with a host.
To round it up i have plenty vst emulations of Fender rhodes which sound cool Lounge lizard etc , But this baby don't emulate this is the "REAL DEAL".Its made by native instruments which is a stamp of quality in my books, If your a fan of the Rhodes sound then BUY IT its the best outhere!! Zero7 here i come.......Read more