|Type / Tags|
Emission is a special processor for creating unreal, out-of-this-world space effects. At its core is a smooth reverb engine based on a traditional "feedback delay network" design, but it breaks out of ordinary with what's inside that network. The spectrum of the signal in the feedback matrix is recursively processed using either a Bode frequency shifter or a granular pitch shifter – coupled with variable time modulation and low- or high-pass damping, this gives birth to a wide variety of novel reverb sounds which can only be described as "vibrating vapor", "jet sky", "frozen air" or even "ambient apocalypse". Emission works its magic on almost any sound source, smooth or percussive – and its versatility is as high as your willingness to experiment.
As always in a Sinevibes product, Emission includes a color-coded user interface with a clean and simple layout. It has good contrast and highly legible typography that work well in both studio and outdoor lighting. Plus, thanks to its animated elements, Emission always brings a touch of fun and enjoyment to your workflow.
- Feedback delay network with 8x8 Hadamard matrix, spline interpolation, all-pass diffusion filters.
- Bode frequency shifter or granular pitch shifter inside feedback (both positive or negative).
- Variable low- or high-frequency damping and initial stereo width.
- Wide-range time modulation for reverb tail.
- Color-coded control elements with animated transitions between settings.
- Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for Retina screen resolution.
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit effect plugins.
- Supports OS X 10.6 or later running on 32 or 64-bit Intel Macs.