No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Synth (Hybrid)Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Enceladus is inspired by one of the many moons orbiting the ringed planet Saturn and brought to light by the Cassini probe mission. It offers from liquid leads, glassy silky pads to up front basses and trance evolving arps, sequences and synths.
- Two oscillators, each with 32 waveforms. Sync, voice detune, and filter allocation for each oscillator as well as keyboard on-off function.
- Two Filters, each with 3 filter types (Low pass, High pass and Band pass) with 2x serial filters for richer filter sounds. Separate keyboard tracking and envelope modulation controls are provided.
- Five ADSR style graphical envelope generators with fixed allocations to Amp, Filter1, Filter2, and 2 user mod envelopes.
- Three LFOs (Low Frequency oscillators) with separate FM and Sample hold controls.
- Two separate step sequencers each with BPM synced selections and smooth controls. Steps can be 8, 16 or 32 steps.
- Comprehensive Modulation Matrix with two targets per source.
- Glide, Poly/ mono selections and Arpeggiator controls with 6 arp types and hold (latch) feature.
- Five different effects (Stereo delay, Stereo reverb, Chorus, Phaser and 4 band EQ with separate frequency and Q controls).
- Background color editor and colored patch by type allocations.
- Patch display editor by author, category and name.
- Separate LFO for global vibrato setting for mod wheel.
- 144 presets by Tim Conrardy, Boris K and David Haupt.