|Developer||Sound Ex Machina|
|Type / Tags||atmospheric dronesAmbiencesambient drone samplesDarkdark dronesDeepExperimentalFuturisticHypnoticimmersiveMysteriousominousSynth DronesSynth Drones Pads Textures|
Endless Drones is a diverse set of 100 multi-layered atmospheres and mangled drone textures, that will help you portray an unsettling sense of mood or establish a unique sense of location in your projects.
All sounds are formed from field recordings and organic sound elements that are spliced, mixed and merged with synthetic tones and low-end rumble sources, using extensive processing and advanced production techniques.
Some of the most interesting real-world elements that have been used are city hum noises, roaring factory ambiences, radio statics, cicadas, water flows, howling winds, spooky waves of laughter, horse galloping sounds, nasty metal scrapes and slides, tape wrapping sounds around the gears and rainscapes.
The overall sound is spacious, immersive, futuristic, mysterious, wide, deep, dark, hypnotic, ominous, mysterious, experimental.
- Loop-ready files: All clips are crafted to loop seamlessly, anywhere between 20 seconds and 10.000 days.
- Well grounded folder structure, ease of use: All sounds are spread across these four categories: Sci-Fi & Futuristic, Psychotic & Horror, Illusion & Mystery, Abnormal & Experimental and delivered to you in 96kHz/24-bit format.
- Detailed metadata embedded: Each sound has detailed Soundminer metadata, that can be read by various applications and services, making them very easy to find and edit.
- 100 royalty-free files in total.
- All sounds are spread across these 4 categories: Sci-Fi & Futuristic, Illusion & Mystery, Psychotic & Horror, Abnormal & Experimental and delivered in 24-bit/96kHz in stereo .wav format.
- Library size is 2.4 GB (unzipped).
- PDF, XLS files included.
- All files embedded with Soundminer metadata.