|Developer||The Lower Rhythm|
No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||EQ|
Equivibe 2 is a full stereo, two channel, multi-band 'vibe' style effect geared towards electric piano, strings, pads and guitars. The wet channel passes the signal through a 9-Band Equalizer, each band being modulated at an independently set rate with an adjustable waveform (4 choices). In addition, each band has a knob for adjusting the bandwidth for its dedicated center frequency.
Next, the signal is fed into a stereo chorus effect (5 selectable waveforms) capable of everything from smooth flange to a "glitchy blitter" - and for those more 'crusty' moods, a very fat lowpass filter is right there in order to trim off some of the highs.
All that's left is to mix and match the wet and dry signals with two independent volume knobs in order to find that perfect blend.
- Complete redesign from its free predecessor to lower CPU and enhance sound quality.
- Stereo in/out.
- 9-Band modulated EQ w/4 selectable Waveforms.
- Width control for each EQ Band.
- Stereo Chorus w/5 selectable Waveforms.
- Extra fat Lowpass Filter.
- Dry Channel.