|Developer||Online Mastering Studio EU|
|Type / Tags|
EU ProMixEQ-10A is a high quality precise mixing equalizer designed by Marian Brezekhiel Brezovan, who has more than 10 years of experiences with DSP coding / plug-in development.
EU ProMixEQ-10A is designed to produce precise musically sounding tones with minimum coloration, artifacts and harshness of sound, ideal as main mixing equalizer for individual instruments / tracks. Equalizer uses latest available technologies (DSP codes) of EQ/Filter virtual circuits to provide clean, high resolution sound.
Equalizer consists of:
- Low Cut Filter: 18-60Hz with bypass option.
- Low Frequency BP EQ: 15-500Hz, Boost/Cut +- 15dB, wide Q 0.1 – 0.9.
- Low-Mid Frequency BP EQ: 200Hz-3kHz, Boost/Cut +- 15dB, wide Q 0.1 – 0.9.
- Mid-High Frequency BP EQ: 700Hz-12kHz, Boost/Cut +- 15dB, wide Q 0.1 – 0.9.
- High Frequency BP EQ: 15kHz-21kHz, Boost/Cut +- 15dB, wide Q 0.1 – 0.9.
- EQ Bypass on/off and preset manager with 12 example presets.
EU ProMixEQ-10A is released as freeware and can be downloaded here.