No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Synth (Hybrid)|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
EVE ONE is a sample-based synthesizer designed to reproduce vintage electronic sounds and is the easiest and quickest way to take advantage of the DashSound library. A free version with a reduced sample library is also available.
- Sound Wizard: macro preset system for easy sound programming.
- Multi-sample based oscillator, can load any DashSound (EVE and Knagalis) and Wusikstation SoundSet.
- Amplitude ADSR envelope with keytracking.
- Multi Mode Resonating Filter: LP, HP and HP, with ADSR envelope, keytracking, keyscaling, envelope modulation depth. The cutoff frequency can be controlled using the Modulation Wheel and Aftertouch MIDI messages.
- LFO with tempo sync, delay, and attack time, pitch and filter cutoff targets, amp target with gate mode.
- LFO modulation depth can be controlled using the Modulation Wheel and Aftertouch MIDI messages.
- Polyphony up to 100 voices.
- Mono mode with true Legato and adjustable glide time and mode.
- Multi Mode Overdrive: Transistor, Tube, 12 bit DAC emulation.
- Vintage Phaser: Mono/Stereo, 4 stages.
- Vintage Tremolo.
- Echo: stereo delay effect with tempo sync and 3 tone modes.
- Limiter/Soft saturator.
- 100% skinable.