Evolvor is a lightweight MIDI Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO) generator. It is specifically designed for sound designers to link AudioCubes to LFOs.
Evolvor generates 4 LFO signals based on breakpoint functions that can be designed in the software itself. Due to the topology detection of the cubes, each AudioCube is automatically linked to an LFO. LFO signals can be added and removed,by adding and removing AudioCubes, as well as mixed and matched, by mixing and matching AudioCubes. Using this one-on-one hardware user interface, fantastic new sounds are discovered without having to look at a laptop screen, and there is no need for lots of clicking and pointing to experiment and play with LFOs.
- Graphically create envelopes and LFOs using breakpoint editors.
- Send envelopes easily via MIDI as continuous control changes to hardware or software.
- Send envelopes for different cubes easily to different MIDI ports and channels.
- Use different cycle times and speeds for your different LFOs and envelopes to create interesting effects over time.
- Easily mix and match envelopes into totally new LFOs.
- Use physical smart wireless cubes to quickly mix, sum and match LFOs.
- Get totally new sounds out of your favourite synths and effects using complex LFOs.
- Easily load and save your work using online friendly text format song files.
- Use cube colours for visual feedback.
Evolvor website: http://land.percussa.com/audiocubes-evolvor