|Product||EX2M - Expression pedal to MIDI adapter|
|Type / Tags||USB-MIDI Expression Pedal ControllerExpressionPedal to USBUSB-MIDI|
|This is a Hardware product|
|I/O||¼” Expression PedalMIDI Out|
|Driver||No Driver Required|
The Expression pedal to MIDI adapter provides a seamless connection between the expression pedal and the computer. It converts pedal movements to stream of MIDI messages via the USB port. The adapter is intended for musicians who want to connect standard pedals directly to their computers to free their expression and use thousands of VST plug-ins by foot-controlled MIDI.
Why not to change the settings of your plug-ins in the Amp Simulator while playing using the expression pedal? Now the wah-wah effect and any knob of a different effect will be within reach of your foot, in one pedal.
You don't have a pedal slot on your keyboard? Now, thanks to the adapter, you can use the standard pedal to control expression (volume, modulation, or other parameters) and free your hands. You get one more place to work with effects.
Functions configurable by the software:
- MIDI Channel.
- MIDI Message Type:
- Control Change (CC).
- Pitch Bend Change.
- Polyphonic Key Pressure (Aftertouch).
- Channel Pressure (Aftertouch).
- MIDI Output Range.
- MIDI parameter value (depends on MIDI Message type, e.g. CC #).
- Reversed Mode.
- Pedal Calibration.
- Factory Reset.
- Input: TRS jack socket ¼" (6.35 mm) suitable for all standard expression pedals.
- Output: Micro-USB socket.
- Included Accessories: 15 cm USB standard A-type male cable, for connection to any USB port on your computer.
- Power Source: USB bus.
- Power Consumption: ~20mA @ 5V.
- Data Transmission: Class-compliant MIDI over USB.
- Weight: 37 g (1.3 oz.).
- Dimensions: 78 × 36 × 21 mm (3.1" × 1.4" × 0.8").
- The adapter is compatible with Windows PC, Linux and Mac computers.
Expression Pedal is not included.