|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Extreme Drumsynth is a drum machine that can create fully synthesized drum sounds and drum patterns with random variations.
The synthesizer is capable of modeling a wide range of percussion sounds including acoustic drums, cymbals, synthetic drums and special effects. Almost all of the parameters have their own independent envelopes. Each pad allows morphing between four sounds which is controlled by host automation or the built in step sequencer.
The step sequencer provides several ways to randomly vary the patterns to create patterns that vary naturally over time. The velocity, timing, whether notes play, and fill types can all be randomly varied to create dynamic sounding patterns. The patterns can be chained together internally or triggered by MIDI. The sequencer also outputs MIDI, so the drum patterns can be used with other drum plugins.
- 3 demo song presets.
- 300 preprogrammed patterns.
- 165 sound presets.
- 8 outputs.
- 4 sounds per pad with morphing.
- 2 Oscillators with up to 14 layers total.
- Noise generator.
- 2 resonant band pass filters.
- Up to 10 mutex groups.
- 2 LFOs.
- Independent envelopes on most parameters.
- Patch randomizer.
- Step Sequencer with:
- 16 steps per pattern.
- Up to 48 patterns per preset.
- Velocity, random group, xy blend, fills, and timing shift per step.