|Type / Tags||MIDI ControllerLogic Control|
eyoControl 1.2 for iPad includes a new MIDI controller, Transport, result of a collaboration between Eyosido Software and audio software professional developer Vincent Burel (vb-audio).
Transport is a simple yet effective transport bar controlling basic playing abilities of your Mac/Windows based DAW or recorder software, in the studio or live environments:
- large timecode display, supporting multiple timecode formats and state indicators.
- large Play/Stop/Record/Fast Forward/Rewind buttons.
- a BIG, accurate scrub wheel, with associated scrub button.
- landscape and portrait orientations (lockable).
- enable/disable loop mode.
- compatible with the Mackie Control Protocol.
Features compatible with Logic:
- mark beginning and end of loops.
- set/clear markers and navigate over them (prev/next).
eyoControl also includes other MIDI controllers such as a control surface, a drum pad, a double keyboard, a multi- X/Y controller.
New in eyoControl 1.2:
- Transport, new controller: transport bar with big scrub wheel and large timecode display, to remotely control basic playing/recording abilities of your DAW/recording software.
- Surface 1.2:.
- . improved timecode display (all digits, better accuracy).
- . better scrub wheel behavior (similar to Transport).
- . slight graphic update, few items moved around.
- iPad does not go idle anymore while controllers are running.
- Controller's orientation can be locked in any orientation mode from Preferences.
- eyoControl Server mode: the default eyoControl instance name is no more a random name but the iPad's name.
- smaller controller icons on the Library page.
- help button on top of the Library page.
- fixes for app staying long periods in background.