|Price (MSRP)||€39 / £25 / $49|
|Type / Tags|
EZplayer Pro is a plug-in MIDI engine that lets you collect and organize all the MIDI on your hard drive. You can combine, put together and fuse drum and percussion MIDI clips from individual kit pieces to entire arrangements and audition them with your favorite drum sampler in EZplayer Pro before dragging them into your sequencer.
EZplayer Pro includes map-wrappers between different drum sampler formats. These allow you to use the MIDI from one brand of drum sampler with a sampler from another brand as a sound source on the fly. The map-wrapper encompass all common brands in the market.
EZplayer Pro is organized as a multi track arranger where every track can be connected to a virtual instrument in the main sequencer and EZplayer Pro be utilized to audition different instruments in combination before you adjust them in detail.
The tracks and the sub tracks with fills and variations can also be aligned to a hardware controller such as a keyboard or percussive controller to trigger MIDI sequences live.
EZplayer pro point by point:
- MIDI engine available as a plug-in from your host that lets you organize and preview all the MIDI on your hard drive with the sampler of your choice.
- Imports your MIDI libraries by using the Add Path menu in the EZplayer pro interface or by dragging the folders into the EZplayer pro window.
- Multi track arranging capabilities. Sequence, edit and fuse your MIDI into new arrangements to save back into the EZplayer pro or to drag and drop into your host for use in new compositions.
- Works with all major host applications on the market but also with Toontrack solo (Toontrack's own host application, free for all registered users of Toontrack samplers, version 1.1 required). See compatibility list for details.
- Supports any GM compliant software and hardware samplers as well as virtually all leading drum samplers on the market (including Toontrack EZdrummer and Superior lines of course). See compatibility list for details.
- Supports all common time signatures internally in addition to syncing to host tempo and signature.
- Split percussive MIDI files into kit pieces. Combine instrument kit pieces from one file with instruments from another to create new beats.
- Time stretch separate MIDI clips or kit pieces patterns and add accented cues to your beats with the accent tool.
- Adjust velocity, lengths or transpose single clips or entire tracks to create more dynamics in your grooves.
- Translate MIDI content between all common drum sampler formats on the market.
- Control and trigger sequences live with the MIDI hardware learn functions.
- Record and fuse multi part arrangements into single MIDI file clips.
- Search and buy MIDI content on the internet from the third party content providers listed in the interface.
- Stand alone workstation for creating MIDI beats when used in conjunction with Toontrack solo and EZdrummer or Superior Drummer, the award winning samplers from Toontrack.
- MIDI content played by David "Fingers" Haynes and Per Mikaelsson (Claustrophobic EZX) included.