|Type / Tags||Phase AlignmentComb FilterComb-Filter CancellationPhase AlignmentPhase CancellingTime Alignment|
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista
VST2 or VST3 host
Mac OS X 10.10 or higher
VST2, VST3 or AU host
Intel processor based Mac
fa SampleDelay is a simple, but powerful effect Plugin for small phase alignment tasks in guitar, drum or vocal recordings. It's main purpose is to solve time differences occurring in multi microphone setups and furthermore reduce horrible sounding comb filter effects (often called phase issues). Nevertheless, you can also apply interesting haas delay effects, compensate plugin latencies introduced by other Plugins or intentionally create comb filter effects to create colorful filter textures:
- Sample accurate time delays (0 – 100.000 Samples).
- Fully scalable user interface.
- A/B comparisons.
- Input delays in 4 different units.
- Min and Max Delay setting for narrow delay spans.
- Unique flexible user interface.
- Available as VST2/VST3/AU for Windows & Mac (32-bit and 64-bit).