$ 399 / € 369
|Type / Tags||Frequency Response LinearizationAdaptive EQArtificial IntelligenceAuto EQBlind De-ConvolutionComb-Filter CancellationFrequency Response LinearizationResonance RemovalUn-Filtering|
Windows 7 or newer
VST 2.4, VST 3, RTAS or AAX Native compatible host application
Mac OS X 10.8.x or newer
AU, VST 2.4, VST 3, RTAS or AAX Native compatible host application
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
UNFILTER is a real-time plug-in that removes filtering effects, such as comb filtering, resonance, or excessive equalization – effectively linearizing the frequency response of a signal automatically.UNFILTER can also apply a detected filter response to another signal, or export it to disk as ann impulse response file (WAV), and can perform mastering grade adaptive, free-form, and graphic equalization. Applications include removing room resonance, repairing poorly mic'd production sound or musical recordings, enhancing the intelligibility of speech recordings in film sound, broadcast, ENG and forensics, adapting multiple sounds to blend better with each other, adaptively re-balancing the frequency response of mixed music, general purpose high resolution automatic equalization, and creatively designing new sounds.
The UNFILTER features at a glance:
- Automatically detect and remove resonances, equalization, roll-offs and the effects of comb filtering from musical, location, dialog and surveillance recordings.
- Apply the measured filter response to other signals to place them in the same "acoustic world".
- Export the measured filter response to or import it from a linear- or minimum-phase impulse response file (WAV).
- Mastering grade adaptive, free-form and graphic equalization.
- Extremely steep 96dB/octave shelving high-pass filter.
- Output limiter for unsupervised use in batch processing applications.
- Highly time-efficient workflow and UI.
UNFILTER comes as AU, RTAS, AAX Native and VST on both Mac and Windows.