|Developer||FAC Fred Anton Corvest|
$26.99 / $8.99 (iOS)
|Type / Tags|
FAC Maxima is an audio effect designed to provide automatic gain control of your audio materials to ensure that the levels stay consistent and never exceed 0dB. It's a clever combination of dynamic processors that can be set to provide a gentle transparent signal boost respecting the initial dynamic or significant colorised level maximisation. Thanks to a unique signal path, algorithms and a small set of parameters, FAC Maxima makes a complicated task easy.
In addition to the classic final stage application, FAC Maxima excels on individual tracks too. With a few changes it's easy to go from the common gain deviation compensation, e.g. for vocals, to drastic audio changes that will bring your audio material to new territories: boost reverb tails, flatten drums... The applications are various and the possibilities are limitless.
- Designed to provide automatic gain control of your input signal.
- Can be used on master or individual tracks, to finalise your tunes or to be creative.
- Provides precise dynamic control: threshold, reset time and make up (raise).
- Adjustable detection algorithm, 4 filters modes to be transparent or not.
- Suitable for any situation, going from subtle to drastic changes.
- Multi-waveform graph of pre and post signal processing with 6 seconds buffer.
- Audio Unit V3 iOS.
- Host app provided (iOS: Supports most of your input devices - mic and USB devices).
- iOS AuV3 supported in GarageBand, AudioBus3, AUM, BM3, ModStep...