|Product||Falcon Singles - Celtic Harp|
|Type / Tags|
Multi-sampled Celtic harp for UVI Falcon, originally sampled for my MachFive 3 library Scattered Entity, falconized, expanded, improved and re-worked for Falcon in January 2016, also making use of the new synthesis forms introduced in Falcon like the multi-granular engine, the wavetable and physical modeling synths and adding many more Macro controls. Two patches have scripted interfaces, the scripting was executed by Iain Morland.
This library provides various Celtic harp articulations like single accents with 3 velocity layers - 4x round robin, up/down glissandos in various modes (major/minor harmonic/minor melodic/dorian), bisbigliandos (tremolos) and plenty of electronic derivatives, re-synthesized harp sounds and two bell samples. So besides the acoustic harp patches you will find some beautiful and mysterious soundscapes, warm pads, edgy plucks, a grungy bass and a groovy sequencer sound.
Up to 20+ Macros and switches plus the modulation wheel are assigned in each patch, many also use aftertouch, providing detailed control over volume envelopes, filtering, amplitude- and pitch modulations, EQ-ing, dynamics, stereo animation, granular parameters and more. All patches use some sort of background image in the UI, split patches have colored key-zones in the Falcon keyboard for easier navigation.
You can view/download the PDF for this library with more details, the licence agreement, and the patchlist including descriptions and playing tips here.
- 20 patches.
- 995.1 MB of samples (364 wavs/stereo/48 kHz/24-bit), 2 harp-wavetables, 3 background images for the UI.
- Content is not encrypted, samples and wavetables can be used in other samplers and synths.
- Delivery: download (compressed RAR 587.8 MB).
- Library size in total: 1.01 GB.
- Price: € 29 EUR.
- (50% off for license holders of Kontakt Celtic Harp).
- Requires the full version of Falcon, does not work with the UVI player.