|Type / Tags||Solo ViolinKontakt InstrumentViolin|
Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Dual-Core or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Dual-Core, 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Friedlander Violin is a deeply-sampled, authentic solo violin library, and Embertone's first full release in the "Intimate Strings" line. This violin performs admirably both on the scoring stage and also fiddlin' on the back porch.
Included are chromatically-sampled bow changes, slurs, harsh attacks, rebows, "liquid" portamentos with intuitively programmed velocity control, and a large set of visceral, 8X round-robin staccatos. On top of that is a scripted ensemble builder to give you an instant, controllable Friedlander section.
At its core of the library is an inspiring and realistic violin sound, and for those wanting flexibility, there are controls for dynamics, vibrato depth/speed/color, bow noise, and portamento speed:
- Extensively sampled, living solo violin.
- Bow change + slur "true" legato.
- Speed-controlled portamentos.
- Vibrato control (intensity/speed/color).
- Real-time attack control of sustains.
- 3500+ unique samples.
- Scripted speed responsiveness.
- Staccatos RR X 8, 4 dynamic layers.
- Bow noise control.
- Custom-scripted ENSEMBLE mode.
- Made for the free Kontakt 5 Player.