The FS2M adapter is intended for use with existing foot-switch or sustain pedals. The conveniently placed pedal with MIDI functionality might just be the missing element in your live performances, because it's the guitar or keyboard that's the most important thing in your hands.
It can be used to turn on/off pedals in Amp Simulators plug-in or to switch entire sound sets and programs.
Use this adapter for an ordinary sustain pedal. We know that playing without a sustain effect is not complete, but there are instruments and situations when you are not able to connect the pedal to your keyboard. With this adapter, thanks to MIDI, you will incorporate the effect into your playing.
Simply connect the sustain or foot-switch (1-way and 2-way) pedal to the MIDI adapter and USB port and it will be recognized as a MIDI device.
Functions configurable by the software, independently for each switch:
- MIDI Channel.
- MIDI Message Type
- Control Change (CC).
- Program Change.
- Toggle Mode
- On/Off (2 configurable MIDI values).
- Impulse (1 configurable MIDI value).
- Toggle Controller/Program number.
- Up/down Controller/Program number.
- Controller/Program parameters (depends on Toggle Mode).
- Factory Reset.
- Input: TRS jack socket ¼" (6.35 mm) suitable for all standard 1-way and 2-way footswitches.
- Output: Micro-USB socket.
- Included Accessories: 15 cm USB standard A-type male cable, for connection to any USB port on your computer.
- Power Source: USB bus.
- Power Consumption: ~20mA @ 5V.
- Data Transmission: Class-compliant MIDI over USB.
- Weight: 37 g (1.3 oz.).
- Dimensions: 78 × 36 × 21 mm (3.1" × 1.4" × 0.8").
- The adapter is compatible with Windows PC, Linux and Mac computers.
Foot-switch is not included.