No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Trance GateGateStep Sequencer|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Gat'R is a dedicated pattern-based gating VST effect for Windows, comparable to Vanguard's Trancegate. Rhythmic patterns are routable to amplitude, multimode-filter and delay modules in different combinations, or even sent outside to external synths and effects via MIDI CC.
- Two independent stereo pattern sequencers routed to volume and filter.
- Host synchronization of gates, LFOs and delay unit.
- 1-32 steps per gate with both impulse and tied steps.
- Many editing commands with random.
- Gate parameters: Tempo, Attack/Release, Close/Open, Gatetime, Swing, Delay.
- 6 LFO's with 8 waveforms, smoothing, and 30 modulation targets.
- Filter with 8 types plus overdrive and distortion effect.
- Delay unit, stereo reversa.
- Modular unit routing; four different play modes.
- Preset Manager with clipboard.
- Pattern recall via MIDI note-in.