|Type / Tags||Guitar Effects|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Geff from Granny's Audio is a standalone audio effects application to use with your guitar, like you would a collections of stomp-boxes.
It includes a variety of effects to create your unique sound!
Add as many effects and re-arrange them as you like.
Geff is separated to three components, Header or Input component, Middle or Effects, and the Footer or Output component. As their names suggest, the Input component manages the audio input, the Effects create and includes the used effects, and the output manages the audio output.
Ιn addition, Geff has the ability to map your MIDI controller to almost any of its parameters, very easy.
- Header / Input
- Stereo Input supported.
- Change input channel on the fly.
- 3 band input equalizer.
- 39 effects to choose from (see bellow for the full list).
- Add as many effects as needed.
- Any effect type can be created multiple times (e.g. having 3 "Vanilla Overdrive" effects).
- Rearrange or delete effects with a simple click.
- Every effect can be temporary bypassed.
- Every effect has a minimized view.
- Footer / Output
- 3 band output equalizer.
- One click fast output mute. This is as a precaution for any loud noise from stacking many distortions or using to much feedback.
- Output audio level.
- Record your audio.
- The mapping of a MIDI controller to Geff's controls is very easy and fast.
- Toggle the MIDI mapping ON (indicated by the flashing icon).
- Hover your mouse over the Geff's control you want to map.
- Move the MIDI controller you want to assign to that Geff's control.
- Repeat for any other mappings you want.
- Effects List
Vanilla Overdrive | Non Linear Overdrive | Driver Tan | Distortion | Fuzzy | Cheby 500 | The Crusher.
Noise Gate | Normalizer | Compressor | Expander | Limiter.
- Modulation (Time)
Chorus | Chorus-er | Flanger | Wah-Wah | Level Wah | Phasor | Level Phasor | Vibrato.
- Modulation (Amplitude)
Tremolo | Amplitude Modulation | Ring Modulation.
Delonely | All Star Delay | Reverse Delay | Multi-Tap Delay.
- Pitch Shift
Pitch Shift (Delay based) | Pitch Shift (FFT based) | Octaver.
- Reverb and Misc
Reverb | Stutter.
Bottom Shelf | Top Shelf | 1 Band Eq | 3 Band Eq | 15 Band Eq | 31 Band Eq | FFT Gate.