|Product||Golden Equaliser | GEQ-7|
No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||EQ|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
GEQ-7 is a high quality five band parametric equalizer with a selectable shelf setting on the highest and lowest band. Additionally, Low Cut and High Cut Filters with selectable slopes are provided. Four different types of EQ styles can be selected to fit any task or tonal adjustment behavior preferred by the user. The equalizer is a fully matched emulation of equivalent analog hardware, with true analog behavior and sound. That also means no latency; it can be used real-time in the studio or on stage. The installation package includes three plugin variants; a variant with full stereo controls, one with shared stereo controls, and a mono version that saves CPU resources.Features:
- Five band parametric design.
- Selectable shelf on lowest and highest band.
- Low cut and High cut filters with slopes from 6 to 48 dB / octave.
- Separate left and right channel adjustments.
- Four selectable EQ types.
- A|B comparisons.
- Silent knobs and push in / out buttons.
- Zoom and Scrollable frequency response display.
- 64 Bit Internal Processing.
- Very low CPU usage.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192kHz.
- Full VST automation.
- No Latency.
- Detailed Users Manual.