- Granite uses kits each composed of 8 drum presets with the ability to load/save/copy and paste sounds to create your own kits.
- Each MIDI note has its own property, such as output channel, choke group, volume, pitch, filter frequency and envelope speed.
- Each drum preset uses two general purpose oscillators and a noise oscillator. Each oscillator can use either the 22 built in basic waves / samples or your own .wav samples.
- Each oscillator has its own 12/24 db low/high/band pass/band reject/ring mod/ comb filter, and has frequency & ring modulation.
- Each drum preset has its own decimator effect to further alter the sound.
- The drum preset's parameters can be controlled using vari-slope envelope and variable number of repeats.
- More than 200 preset and a full manual are included with Granite.