GRANULIZER 2 is a granular synthesis software synthesizer intended for creative sound design.
It features a very versatile DSP engine that is able to deliver a wide sound palette, with sounds varying from metallic crunch and grainy fuzziness to smooth reverb-like tones, spectral widening or chaotic soundscapes.
- High quality audio engine that performs time-stretching, pitch-shifting, granular resynthesis and spectrum manipulation.
- Diffusion effect for wide droney sounds (think spectral reverb).
- Spectral Shaping.
- Frequency shifter for atonal variations.
- Grain warping.
- Control over subtle randomization of certain internal parameters ("Magic" knob).
- High quality diffusion delay effect for droney soundscapes.
- Waveform view with loop selection, zoom in / out.
- A portable and intuitive preset system.
- Explanatory on-screen tooltips on mouse hover over the parameters.
- Minimal, clean UI.