|Type / Tags||BassElectric BassKontakt InstrumentPickPlectrumScratch|
- Full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.4 or above
- 700 MB of free hard drive space
Grate Bass is a virtual instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt giving you usual and unusual scratchy sounds of an electric bass played with a pick. The output of the bass was recorded using a DI and in addition a large diaphragm condenser microphone was pointed 30 cm above the neck to record the scratchy pick sounds separately:
- Five playing styles from normal to scratchy picking and playing with a piece of paper stuck between strings.
- Separate volume control for DI and Mic signal.
- Note Attack and Release time control.
- Effects: Distortion, Bass Amp Simulation (4×10), Reverb, Chorus, Lo-Fi, Tremolo and Vibrato.
- Total number of samples: 1,980 (@44.1 kHz/24-bit, mono).