Griid Pro is a powerful, professional Ableton Live Controller for iDevices - iPod, iPhone & iPad.
Using specialised designed graphical object objects and touch gestures, Griid is carefully designed with the performance experience in mind. Finely tuned for rapid navigation, you can enjoy the freedom of playing Ableton Live sets of any size with ease. Griid features explicit visual feedback meaning that you have all the information you need, quite literally at your fingertips!
- 11 x 11 clip grid in landscape; 8 x 16 in portrait on iPad.
- 6 x 6 clip grid in landscape; 4 x 8 in portrait on iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Fluid clip and scene launching and stopping.
- Full clip information: name, colour, playing status, loop/one-shot position.
- Track names, scene names and scene colours.
- Smooth inertia scrolling.
- Whole Live set Overview mode. Move anywhere with a tap.
- Tap track header to show playing clip.
- Group track support.
- Clip grid independently zoomable in track and scene dimensions.
- Large font mode.
- Enable/disable scene launching.
- Dedicated safe space for scrolling in the scene area.
- BPM scene names highlighting.
Livid and Liine have teamed up to create truly unique Ableton Live control experience. Griid and Livid Instruments Code can now be linked as a single controller. This hybrid concept is an innovative combination of multitouch and hardware.
- Four modes for Code: Mixer, EQ, Devices (x2).
- Code track selection from Griid.
- Griid navigation synced in Code.
- Revised scripts for Ableton Live.