|Type / Tags||Synthesizer|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Android Version 4.4.2 "Kit-Kat" or later.
x86, ARM, or ARMv7 processor (32-bit)
1 Ghz processor or better (multi-core recommended)
1 GB RAM
External speakers or headphones are recommended.
- 2 Alias-Free (Low noise), Stereo, Dynamic Waveform Generators (multiple synthesis techniques).
- 10 32-bit Wavetables.
- Custom designed, unique, waveforms that deliver a variety of different tones and timbres.
- FM & RM Synthesis via the signal router/modulation matrix.
- Standard VA-Style Waveforms Saw, Pulse/Square (with PWM), Triangle, Sine.
- Standard Digital ~ "Normal" ~ Resonant LPF.
- Slightly Dirty (sort of like a less resonant diode ladder filter) ~ "Rude" ~ Resonant LPF.
- Extremely Overdriven ~ "Evil" ~ Resonant LPF.
- Completely stereo signal path.
- Tape-delay inspired delay (can function as a flanger or chorus effect!).
- Flexible signal routing system that allows feedback and other possibilities.
- 2 LFOs (Low Frequency Oscillators) 6 different waveforms with 2 built-in destination routes each. Tempo sync + retrigger along with an error control to add chaos and instability.
- 4 Envelope Generators ~ ADSR.
- High quality sound engine. 32-bit floating point internal processing. Adjusts to individual device's optimal settings (demo version supports 44.1kHz and 48kHz sampling rates).
- 4 Slot Signal Router/Modulation Matrix.
- Basic MIDI support - Plug-and-play with an OTG cable. Supports pitch bend and velocity.
- Improved latency that takes advantage of the latest Android improvements in Kit Kat. Optimized for Kit Kat 4.4.2. Latency depends on your hardware and will vary.
- Page Based User Interface - Swipe left or right to navigate through the different parts of the synthesizer.
- Keyboard designed to be easy to play and to be appropriately sized for most people's fingers.
- Presets are stored on external storage media.
Compared To Demo Version:
- Control response is superior and allows for much more precise control changes.
- Value display on controls.
- Higher resolution waveforms (improved overall synth. engine quality).
- No clipping (unless intentional).
- No time limit.
- Save your presets.
If you have any problems please help us out by submitting a bug report at http://grimoiredsp.com/support/
This software is currently beta and is updated frequently, features may change.