|Product||grimoire lite demo|
|Type / Tags||Synthesizer|
Android Version 4.4.2 "Kit-Kat" or later.
x86, MIPS, ARM, or ARMv7 CPU (32-bit)
1 Ghz processor or better (multi-core recommended)
1 GB RAM
External speakers or headphones are recommended.
This software is a demonstration/evaluation version only. In order to save presets you must purchase the full version. In addition, it starts playing random notes after 15 minutes.
This software is currently beta and is updated frequently, features may change:
- 2 Alias-Free (Low noise), Stereo, Dynamic Waveform Generators (multiple synthesis techniques).
- 10 32-bit Wavetables.
- Custom designed, unique, waveforms that deliver a variety of different tones and timbres.
- FM & RM Synthesis via the signal router/modulation matrix.
- Standard VA-Style Waveforms Saw, Pulse/Square (with PWM), Triangle, Sine.
- Standard Digital ~ "Normal" ~ Resonant LPF.
- Slightly Dirty (sort of like a less resonant diode ladder filter) ~ "Rude" ~ Resonant LPF.
- Extremely Overdriven ~ "Evil" ~ Resonant LPF.
- Completely stereo signal path.
- Tape-delay inspired delay (can function as a flanger or chorus effect!).
- Flexible signal routing system that allows feedback and other possibilities.
- 2 LFOs (Low Frequency Oscillators) 6 different waveforms with 2 built-in destination routes each. Tempo sync + retrigger along with an error control to add chaos and instability.
- 4 Envelope Generators ~ ADSR.
- High quality sound engine. 32-bit floating point internal processing. Adjusts to individual device's optimal settings (demo version supports 44.1kHz and 48kHz sampling rates).
- 4 Slot Signal Router/Modulation Matrix.
- Basic MIDI support - Plug-and-play with an OTG cable. Supports pitch bend and velocity.
- Improved latency that takes advantage of the latest Android improvements in Kit Kat. Optimized for Kit Kat 4.4.2. Latency depends on your hardware and will vary.
- Page Based User Interface - Swipe left or right to navigate through the different parts of the synthesizer.
- Keyboard designed to be easy to play and to be appropriately sized for most people's fingers.
- Presets cannot be saved.
If you have any problems please help us out by submitting a bug report at http://grimoiredsp.com/support/.