|Product||GRIP Valve Drive Compressor|
|Price (MSRP)||29.95 €|
|Type / Tags|
The GRIP valve drive compressor by CFA-Sound is a powerful dynamic processor, which delivers compression with character. The hybrid design features an accurate emulation of legendary German vintage tubes of the 1960s and a modern VCA compressor workhorse. Together they create a powerful fusion of both worlds – vintage and modern at once.
With the flexible and intuitive design, you can use GRIP as vintage compressor with the warm and rich sound of the valve tube circuit, or without to have a clean-as-possible compressor on your track. Both core elements featuring a mix control, so you can also make use of the famous "New York"/parallel compression. AND it also means, you can use GRIP as pure valve drive effect – to warm up vocals, give drums more edge or basslines way more heat.
Furthermore the valve drive emulation features 2 different taste of drive – Triode as well as Pentode mode. Triode will enhance the sound in a more musical way by adding even harmonics and that "warmth", while the Pentode mode will add more odd harmonics and makes the sound more crunchy.
- Compression with character.
- Valve drive emulation of German vintage tubes.
- Including Triode and Pentode drive mode.
- VCA compressor model.
- Versatile use by mix control for valve drive and compressor.
- Intuitive design and workflow.
- 2x oversampling for aliasing-free sound.
- CPU friendly.
- Formats: AU & VST (32/64-bit).
- Platforms: OS X & Windows.