|Product||Guitar Controlled Bass Synth|
|Developer||Fretted Synth Audio|
No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Synth (Phase Distortion)Vocoder|
GCBS is a VST plug-in with the ability to track a mono (guitar, audio) input's pitch, gate and velocity, and trigger its own synth. It does this using no MIDI for tracking, which results in smooth slides and bends that have a very quick response.
- Designed as a bass synth, can also be used for many different synth and percussion sounds.
- Phase distortion oscillator, two wave selectors with eight waveforms each and modulation depth. Sub, bass and normal octaves.
- Can be altered by one of sixteen different preset waveshapers.
- A separate sub osc can be set equal to or one octave lower than the main oscillator and can enter the signal chain pre or post filter.
- Two filters: Moog type and Low pass. Variable envelope amount with controls for attack, decay and sustain.
- Amp section with control of attack, decay and sustain.
- Audio trigger section consists of only two knobs, (Gate) which sets the gates strength (Decay) which sets the gates time to re-trigger.
- 128 presets to get you started.