The Hammered Acoustic Guitar (HAG) is the result of "playing" an Ibanez AE acoustic guitar with drum sticks and brushes. In order to make it punchy and powerful we used two steel strings and tuned them to same pitch. This way we could maintain a slight modulation of the sound, a beat frequency.
But we did not stop after recording single notes. In fact, we have expanded the concept and did additional recording sessions dedicated to percussion and effect sounds. Especially the FX content is heavily processed and offers great material for musical sound design.
- HAG Core: new features and a complete new script.
- drastically reduced RAM footprint in Kontakt by no increasing of CPU usage (Core).
- complete rework of all GUI elements (Core, FX & Percussion).
- ensemble function with up to 4 guitars at the same time, including dedicated mixer section with 4 channel strips.
- in-built preset section with 4 additional user preset slots (Core).
Important note: In order to use HAG you have to have the full version of Native Instruments' Kontakt 5.1 (or higher). This library does not work with the free Kontakt Player.
Please feel free to have a listen to the demos: soundcloud.com/audiowiesel/sets/hammered-acoustic-guitar