Overall: 10434 745
30-Day: 8313; 7-Day: 2906; Yesterday: 18383
HamOrg features samples recorded from a direct input setup. A blank slate from which you can shape your ideal organ sound, whether that be for a roller rink waltz, blues, rock, soul, funk, or a standard hymn. Basically, I'm providing you with the organ console and you decide how you want to hook it up.
• Chromatically sampled.
• Unique SFZ files for upper, lower, and pedal keyboards.
• 18 preset registration key switches + drawbar controls.
• Easily create your own custom preset registrations.
• "Fast" and "Slow" percussion harmonics (2nd, 3rd, 5th).
• Vibrato and chorus controls.
IMPORTANT: This sample library does NOT include a rotary speaker effect, which is essential for that recognizable tonewheel organ sound. If you can't afford the real thing, there are plenty of plugins that emulate the effect (there might already be one in your DAW). I personally use MeldaProduction's MVintageRotary plugin and recently discovered that they give their customers referral codes. So, when you download either the "Full" or "Free" version, you will get my referral code, which allows new customers to get 20% off. I have no official affiliation with MeldaProduction, other than being a previous customer.