|Product||HamOrg (Drawbar Organ)|
|Type / Tags||Drawbar OrganB3BluesChurch OrganElectric OrganElectronic OrganHammondHammond B3Hammond OrganJazzKeyboardOrganPipe OrganPopRetroRockTonewheel OrganTonewheelsVintage|
|sfzSFZ (aiff and wav based)SFZ/WAVWAVWAV 24-BitWAV 48kHz 24-Bit|
HamOrg is designed to perfectly emulate the natural analogue sound of a classic drawbar/tonewheel organ, from a direct input setup. Unlike many other similar virtual organs, which may be built with a bias towards one specific style or sound, HamOrg is a blank slate, from which you can shape the sound to fit a roller rink waltz, blues, rock, soul, funk, or a simple a hymn.
You will need a separate rotary speaker if you need a jazz, soul, blues, or rock organ sound. If you can't afford the real thing, there are plenty of plugins that emulate the effect. When you download either version of HamOrg, you will receive a code that allows you to get 20% off MeldaProduction'sMVintageRotary or plugin, which is the plugin that I use.
The free version has full drawbar control and all the effects from the full version.
- Chromatically sampled and looped (every key, for every drawbar!).
- 18 preset registration key switches + drawbar sliders.
- Easily create your own custom preset registrations
- Upper, lower, and pedal keyboards
- Fast/slow percussion harmonics (3rd, 4th, 5th)
- Vibrato & chorus effects.
- SFZ Format.
- 48 kHz/24-bit, WAV, Mono.
- 375.5 MB on Disk.