|Type / Tags||PolysynthAnalogDigitalHybridLo-Fi|
Hydra PL is a digital/analog hybrid style polyphonic synthesizer. Hydra was made to be versatile, but with a focus on gritty pads and other polyphonic patches. It presents a vintage "knob-per-function" style GUI.
- Three digitally sampled oscillators per voice.
- Three routable ADSR envelopes.
- Two multimode resonant filters (lowpass, bandpass, notch, highpass).
- 8 note polyphony.
- Two fully routed LFOs with delay.
- 4.1 megabytes of sample data.